If you love animals called pets, why do you eat animals called dinner?

Sunday 18 September 2011

6. lunch recipe: Creamy vegetable-tortellini

I realise I'm posting relatively many pasta-recipes - but hei, pasta is easy and fast and you're satiated. If you've really had a stressy day studying (or working) and probably have just come home for a quick stop before the next lecture, this is for you! :)
Considering the amount of carbohydrates one's taking in, I mostly add 2 parts vegetables with 1 part pasta.
So, that's how it looks like, again, quite cheesy - yummy! :)
 






 

Okay, so the basis is a package of these fabulous vegetable-tortellinis: 
That's what you're going to need:
  • 1 package of vegetable-tortellinis
  •  about 300 g of mushrooms
  •  oil
  •  about 250 ml of vegetable stock
  •  a package of soy cooking-cream
  •  basil
  •  dill
  •  oregano
  • pepper
  • soy sauce
1. Heat oil in pan. Fry the mushrooms for about 5 minutes. Spice with pepper. 
2. Add the tortellinis and the vegetable stock. Let them boil for about 10 minutes until the liquid is boiled away. 
3. Spice with the herbs.
4. Add the soy cooking-cream and spice with soy sauce. If it gets to dry, add some water. Let it fry for some minutes, then it's ready. 










Done! 
I loved it. Yummy, creamy, cheesy...and since the vegetable stock's got enough salt in it, I didn't need to add any salt. 
I recently got some vegan "milk"-chocolate from the brand "Sweet William". Apparently it's produced in Australia. I haven't eaten "milk"-chocolate in years, so I was quite amazed - it was so good and reminded me of real milk-chocolate. 

Yours sincerely,

- Bitch of Babylon -

No comments:

Post a Comment